Handling scissor lifts
for ergonomically designed work
- up to 12 tons lifting capacity
- up to 7 m lift travel
Lift tables for simple tasks, loading processes, occasional height adjustment up to light plant engineering, with limited switch frequency (approx. 10 cycles per hour, in enhanced performance up to 20 cycles per hour)
- performance as single scissors, double vertical scissors and double horizontal scissors.
- Hydraulic unit
Electrical hydraulic compact unit
- Initial oil filling
- Pressure relief valve
- Low-noise gear pump
- Block valve (incl. pressure relief, check, lowering and throttle valves) protectively
mounted under the platform
- Hand controls via hand-operated push button ON / OFF / EMERGENCY STOP with 2 m cord.
Construction in hold to run control (IP-65), also for on site fixture.
- CE-qualification and manufacturing as well as performance according to valid regulations for lift
tables (EN-1570) and the corresponding machine guidelines.
- Electrical connection 400 V (AC), 50 Hz, control voltage 24 volt (DC), IP-54
- Noise restrictions are fulfilled by the entire standard product series.
- Installation option floor-mounted or pit installation (pit designs are available)
- Maintenance work in a secure environment are guaranteed by mounted, collapsible maintenance
- Automatic security: Blocking the lowering movement by burst pipe(s) (EN-1570)
- ALU foot protection contact strips, all sides
- Platform covering made of robust flat plate
- Two component polyurethane top-coat
- Scissor blades RAL 2003 (pastel orange)
- Platform and base frames RAL 5015 (sky blue)
- All bearing points are lubricated for life
- Assembly, operation and maintenance instructions (German/English) with electrical, circuit and
hydraulic diagrams as well as wear and spare parts list.
- Inspection log book for annual review
- Numerous accessories and special versions complete the delivery program