Features of belt-operated ADE lift tables:
- For high positioning precision
- For sustained height positioning
- Emergency operation mode possible in the case of broken belt
- Oil leak-free
- Simple selection and control by means of current components
- Optimised power requirements via the scissor curve ("ADE roller lift table")
- Minimised wear due to performance optimisation without force peaks
- Minimal maintenance costs
With belt lift tables from ADE, several flat belts in the lift table are wound around a shaft. The dimensioning and establishment of the number of parallel running belts occurs in accordance with the load and correspondingly the required safety.
The belts are smonitored by sensors concerning a belt break.
In the event of a belt break, the lift table can be operated in emergency mode until the next halt in production for repair.
Through the curve geometry on the scissors, the so-called "roll technology" at ADE-WERK, a linear force and speed course in the drive is guaranteed for the entire lift.
Consequently, force peaks can be excluded; they can significantly influence the life span of the components applied. Likewise, an optimised power consumption has been secured.
Several, equally taut belts wound around a shaft, the so-called "Winding Technology," are integrated in the table.
Every belt is monitored by a sensor scanning for breakage.
In the event of a break, a signal is sent to the subordinate control. The lift table can proceed in emergency mode until the time of the repair.